
We have survived the winter months with trips to the mall. This includes the merry-go-round rides, indoor mall playground and the most important stop- Mrs. Field's cookies. We have been replaced by Jazzlyn's new love of "Cars" ( the cartoon) and "cookieeeees." This face depicts her love affair for the two new loves in her live. She thinks every semi - truck is "MAC" from the cartoon "Cars" and the other day, she noticied a pick-up truck who was quickly deemed "Mater." Her nights are spent looking at a cookie book dreaming about all the cookies she might ingest. I asked her if she was the "cookie monster..." she smiled and nodded her head "yes." Well, lets just say if we don't provide the cookie.... the monster takes over... :)
1 comment:
I love, love that picture of her big smile. I can even hear her saying, "Cookie" while looking at it. She's such a cutie!
Post a Comment