Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunny days in Bay Area.







Life is wonderful when we get to leave our little place for the day. Jazz is getting into playhouses, jumping and things with wheels. We are grateful for breaks in the rain and very much looking forward to May when Darrell graduates (hopefully) and summer begins. Jazz says she wants to go camping and have a bar-b-que in the summer. I suppose her heart is much like her dads.



2 comments:

Monica Lawver said...

I love the pictures! It was great fun seeing you guys. Hopefully we'll move back home and get to see you even more often. :) I sent you an invite to view our blog -- let me know if it got lost in spam or anything!

Nicole Brown said...

Hey- I recognize this place! I am glad you had fun. I wish we could have been there!