When Mommy was at work, Jazz and I decided to have a little science experiment like Sid the Science Kid. We made a volcano out of playdough and made it erupt. Jazz loved rolling out the playdough and helping decorate the volcano before we made it erupt.
She was so excited to tell Mommy all about the experience when she came home in the morning. Luckily we had some more vinegar that we were able to demonstrate as well (I'm going to have to add that to the shopping list now though). Now I just have to find some more cool ideas for the future...she's probably too young for a potato gun :).
2 comments:
That was great. I love Jazz's comments they are always so right on.
Gma Price
You are such a good Dad!! Jeremy just did a Volcano with our girls for Kaiyah's school project.
Post a Comment