I rarely know what to say on the blog. Sometimes, I think looking at pictures are more fun than reading anything. Another year gone and it has been pretty "Jazzy." She keeps us busy- very busy. Amazing how one little person can take ownership of your life and destroy the house in a day.
I suppose January is a time to reflect on the past year and think ahead to the future. 2011 was semi-productive- we started painting the house and started a lawn... maybe we will finish in 2012 or maybe not.
Whatever the case maybe- life goes on and in March our little Jazz will have a sister (supposedly)...and the sleepless nights start again...but than again, I don't think they ever stopped : ).
Friday, January 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WEll it looks like you had a fun year! Try to update more, I love to check....not that you don't have enough to do, but you will have a reader in me. hope you are doing well. Kami (though it says Caelb it's really me!)
We love the house. I can't wait to see pictures of you new little one in March! We miss you!
Post a Comment