I have a new favorite thing. It's when Jazzlyn falls asleep in my arms with her head on my shoulder. Usually she is a bit fussy when bedtime comes, but I was able to wear her down enough tonight that she just fell asleep while I was trying to burp her. The same thing happened on Sunday in the lobby at church. She got a bit fussy and then when I put her on my shoulder she just laid her head down and went to sleep on my shoulder for about an hour.
I must say it is just an adorable site when the are sleeping whether it is on your shoulder or in the crib. No matter how fussy or loud they get, it always reminds you of how much they are worth all the effort when they are sleeping.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She must feel safe or else she wouldn't fall asleep. It is so fun to cuddle a baby! If you want to post of the family letter blog, I just need your email address and I can send you an invitation.
Isn't it funny how such a boney part of your body can be so comfotable to a baby. It's gtreat though.
Post a Comment