Thursday, January 15, 2009

My mind has gone blank.

Now, I know that the medical system is full of problems/creates hardships for people and is at times a very complex problem- my problem, is I can't think of any problems. So,
I want to hear your complaints about the medical system/ healthcare- any problems you encounter and any specific complaints about nursing/or nurses in general. If you have specific problems that could potentially have a solution- please let me know. Feel free to write in the comment area. I need to find a nursing problem/create a solution for my "thesis." The problems cannot be as big as "changing the whole medical system/free medical care for everyone in America." It has to be specific and easy to solve. Thanks.

1 comment:

The Silly Witch said...

So I think they need to figure out a way to monitor patients without them knowing it. Every time I have a baby, my rest and relaxation are interrupted my someone needed to check my blood pressure or my temperature or something. It's irritating.

Hope this helps. All in all I'm grateful for the wonderful doctors and nurses that keep me and my children healthy.