



Jazzlyn enjoyed her first memorable Christmas! Shala and I also enjoyed the preparation for it...shopping for Jazzlyn. She got a miniature table, a baby, a shapes box, a stroller for her baby, a monkey quilt, and a blanket amongst other things. She absolutely loves her baby, she designated the extra seat at her table for her baby. When she sits down to eat she has to make sure baby is with her and she even puts some food in front of baby's seat. She is so very cute and fun and we love her a lot. We also got her some new CDs for music, but I might argue that they were for Shala and I as well to mix the sounds up a bit.Last night in the mall's little playground Jazzlyn had her first kiss. Mr. Romeo ( 2 year old) and laid a big one on her lips. Shala was just in time to see the mutal exchange of snot. Could this be the start of a relationship?
No comments:
Post a Comment