

I am venturing out for the first in over a year to do a blog posting while jazz is sleeping. I almost don't know what to do with myself :)... I think this blog post is more of an effort to avoid the surmounting cleaning tasks that are before me. Plus, I am going through homework withdraws. so... I thought I would be semi-useful to my typing fingers and post another update. Jazzlyn continues to grow and it is so fun to watch. We finally have some hair to work with. She is girl in every sense of the word. Bows, lipstick, bracelets, necklaces, flowers and I must say she is a pretty good shopper. When we go shopping she runs around to all the racks and picks out either shirts, socks, shoes, pants, earrings, etc. and states "Cute!" She looks like a shopper who is trying to beat the crowd on black Friday (day after thanksgiving)- frantically running around and exclaiming " New store!---" implying that I need to keep us moving to new stores. I often think to myself "Oh, the exhaustion and the joy."
3 comments:
She sounds like so much fun! It's so fun to play with little girl's hair. We went shopping the other day to get some summer clothes and shoes and the girls were going crazy running around to different racks and trying on different outfits. The whole time Jacob layed on the floor whining, "can we go?" "You girls are taking FOREVER!"
It is great to hear from you and find your blog also. I haven't posted a lot lately, but will probably get better once May is over. Good for you, on graduating! You'll never be sorry. Jazzy is darling, I bet your Mom loves having a grandkid close by. Tell your parents HI!
She is so adorable!! i love the bow in her hair! ;)
Post a Comment