Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dreaming

Well, after viewing a Christmas list on another blog, I thought I'd share the Christmas wish of my dreams.
Porsche 911 GT2 (aka 997)
But then, sometimes I like the look of the wider rear fender flares of the 1999 911 GT2
(aka 996).

Next Christmas that I have an extra $130,000 lying around, you might see me driving one of these. Just like Jazz's Cinderella book says, we all need dreams.

2 comments:

Marta said...

I can see you buying a Porsche the next time you have that much money lying around just waiting to be used. I hope you get it someday. Of course that is why you see "old" men driving them.

Becca said...

I like your Mom's comment on how we usually see "old" men driving those kind of cars.

I like your dream car more than Jeremy's. His is a yellow corvette. Yellow?!? Who knew he'd what to stand out :)