Sunday, October 4, 2009

Recent Conversations

Here are a few recent conversations Jazz has had with us recently:
Jazzlyn: I want a horsey.
Shala: Oh that is nice, where do you want to get your horsey?
Jazzlyn: At Target.
Shala: What color of horsey do you want?
Jazzlyn: A blue one.
Shala: What do you want to name the horsey?
Jazzlyn: Ashes.
Jazzlyn: Look at my plate Dad!
Darell: I see it, that must be your princess plate.
Jazzlyn: It's Princess Bell actually.
Darrell: Are you a little princess?
Jazzlyn: No! I'm a Carebear right now.
Darrell: Oh, which Carebear are you?
Jazzlyn: I'm Wish Bear right now.
Darrell: Where is your friend Twinkers?
Jazzlyn: Taking a nap.
Jazz recently became attached to her Snow White dress. She calls it her,"Nose White" Dress:).

2 comments:

Becca said...

I can't get enough pictures of her. She is so stinkin' cute! The quotes made me laugh and smile so thanks for that!!

Anonymous said...

It is so fun to see your cute little girl. When I see pictures of you I deja vu to your Mom when I first met her. Glad you're happy. Aunt Tanya