Jazzlyn has been eating different types of solid foods and as I said in the last post she loves bananas despite their unfortunate side effects. Well we later found out that applesauce also constipates little ones. So after a giant blow-out diaper on Monday morning that made me practically blow chunks she didn't really go again until today (Friday). The advise nurse told Shala to get aggressive with apple juice and prune juice in order to deconstipate her. We took the advice and now poor Jazz has diarrhea.
Vulture Sighting
We have been trying to take jogs in the evening lately with Jazzlyn and her new jogging stroller. The BOB Revolution stroller is the best, far superior over the rest of the strollers on the market. On our way back there was a dead raccoon on the side of the road with some vultures picking away at the carcus. When we got closer to the raccoon the vultures perched themselves on the adjacent fence posts. I had never been that close to a vulture before and neither had Shala, so she ran to get the camera to take a picture. While Jazz and I were posing for the picture,one of the vultures starting hissing at us and Shala quickly told me to move away as it started to get louder spreading its wings and starting to move. Whether or not the fowl was really going to chase after us will remain a mystery, but they sure are primitive looking birds. Notice the wings starting to spread in the picture.
We Sell Boxes
When I was first offered the job at the "the storage unit" (as Shala called it), we talked over it and decided to bring Shala down to Napa to feel it out. I figured it might be a viable option (I had already been there a few times) but was not sure what Shala would think as it is after all, a storage unit.
When we pulled up in front of the office/residence for the first time Shala started to laugh and blurted out, "Well, I guess we sell boxes." This all while she was laughing and shaking her head with a somewhat blank look. Well, this is the famous sign in front of our place that still makes me think of that moment every time I see it, which is everyday.
PS: Jazzlyn reached a new milestone today, she sat up in the shopping cart thing with Shala at Target and Raley's.
She really is a cutie as she sits on her cousin Lance's John Deer tractor.

No comments:
Post a Comment