Monday, March 17, 2008

First Post

Well, we've been meaning to start one of these for a while and we finally got around to it. Now that I have it up and running I don't have much to write. Instead I'll just post a few pictures we took of Jazzlyn in the last week or so.







Jazz likes banannas and squash, but not much else so far. Unfortunatly for her, banannas have some side effects that only something like prunes will solve.














Cute Smile!!



Notice the scratch above the nose. Jazzlyn decided she wanted to try to etch a design on my face.














The statue is a few minutes walk from our place. We have a great view of it from any window on the front of our apartment.


3 comments:

Becca said...

Yeah, you've joined the blog community! I love it and keep up the great posts and pictures.

AP said...

I am so glad you have joined the bloggin' world! Jazzlyn is so cute!!! I never have much going on, so I just post lots and lots of pictures.

The Ringleins said...

Hehe...I guess I'm late to say that I'm glad you finally got a blog - but it's a fun way for us to keep up to date on your little family. Keep it up!