Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Finally, a Good Album


I have noticed several blogs where people post a picture of a book cover with a title such as, "5 more days!" I'm never much into those posts as I am not much of a reader of the type of books that are pushed. But what I find even more interesting is that the book hasn't even been released yet usually, what if it is boring and not worth the price of printing and all the anxious waiting was for not?
Well, in this case there is no waiting period, I have finally found an album (sorry, I'm not much of a reader) that has more than just 1 or 2 songs worth listening to. This is especially nice for drives to and from school, it helps temporarily rid my mind of Jazzlyn's music...I hope the wheels on the bus fall off.
Later I may join another trend and figure out how to put one of those music player things on the blog so you can hear what I am talking about.

No comments: