Here at the storage unit, we are accustomed to random things. A lot of the things we first thought were random are now just normal occurrences. Kinney, the guy that visits the storage unit 4-5 times a day to use the bathroom is one of these things. It is also normal for the real estate company to receive their pallet of real estate books anytime between 8-11:30 at night about every month or so on a Sunday night. We're also accustomed to returning home after the gate is turned off to find people waiting for us because they are locked inside the storage unit.
Tonight after we visited the temple to see the Christmas lights and such with Jazz and after she was ready for bed and after the real estate books were dropped off, there was a UHaul and a few cars that pulled up in front of the place. They sat there for a few minutes and then all took off leaving the UHaul sitting in front of the storage office. After watching them drive off I mentioned to Shala that they were kind of Ghetto. Immediately after saying that Jazzlyn chimed in saying Ghetto.....Ghetto. Then a few minutes later the guys returned to move the UHaul on the shoulder of the street instead of in front of the office. While we looked through the crack of the blinds to see them Jazzlyn quickly pointed and repeatedly said Ghetto...Ghetto...Ghetto!!
I must say they are so impressionable at this age. I have no idea what I would do without her, she is such a sweetheart...The storage unit would be even more boring without her Jazziness.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's funny!! She's at the mocking stage so be careful what words you use ;)
It was fun seeing you at Thanksgiving and again while looking at the lights. I love this season!
Post a Comment