I don't know how moms with multiple young kids get so much done during the day. Taking care of these little critters is exhausting, I'm ready to go back to work, it's kick back compared to being Mr. Mom.
In case you wonder what Mr. Mom does that is so exhausting besides trying to get her to run around as much as possible so she will take a good nap (homework time), I've attached the following pictures:
Tonight we made cupcakes (including frosting) and even saved some to put out for mommy's after work snack at 2:30 am.
We draw Carebear tummy symbols on the wall of our patio with sidewalk chalk. I'm getting better at it
We feed the ducks bread and gather bark and leaves from the tree.
3 comments:
She's such a cutie!
That's a sweet story...what a fun little girl you both have!
OK, who is that little girl?!?! That is not the Jazzlyn I remember seeing just a few months ago. She is growing up so quickly!!
Post a Comment